Dr. Regina Callihan
Tel. 859-879-3665 855-686-2020 Toll Free
105 Crossfield Drive
Versailles, KY 40383
Eyecare Associates and Dr. Rick Graebe, FCOVD offer the best available eye care
for the entire family. This includes Computerized Exams for children
and adults; Quality eyeglasses and sunglasses; All types of Contact
Lenses; and more. In addition to general optometric services, Family
Eyecare offers unique programs for children experiencing difficulty
with their reading and/or underachievement at school. Children in
these programs average over a 3-year improvement in performance in just 10 to 15 weeks.
Family Eyecare Associates provides:
- Primary Care
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Free Vision Screenings for All 3 Years Olds
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Orthokeratology (Ortho-K) or Corneal Molding - The non-surgical alternative to Laser Vision Correction (LASIK)
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Low Vision Aids and Services
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Versailles, Lexington, Lawrenceburg, Georgetown, Florence, Louisville, KY
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use